Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Get Free From Bebt

Debt Free: "I know my methods will work for you, because the same methods worked for hundreds of individuals just like yourself! However, I don't expect you to believe me after I show you exactly what I am talking about...

I promise, whatever bad credit or bad debt your in, can be fixed! Your situation is not unique and your problem is not hopeless!

The Biggest Myths When it Comes to Bad Credit!

There's a lot of misinformation floating around when it comes to debt management and credit reporting...Here are the top 3 Myths when it comes to debt management...

Myth #1 - Paying a debt will remove it directly from your credit report.
Late payments, tax liens and collections will usually stay on your credit report for the next seven years! And this will lower your credit score

Myth #2 - Canceling credit cards will improve your credit score.
Wrong! If you cancel or close a credit card you had for a long time, you're effectively shortening your credit history...It's better to keep your card with an amount of zero to raise your score.

Myth #3 - Paying for cash will help increase your credit score.
Paying cash is a great way to stay out of debt, but it can hurt your overall credit score. Your score is determined by your credit history, which means having and using credit could be good...if you can control it."

Debt Free

No comments: